We’re hiring an International Sales Representative
February 1, 2016 - Posted by Tõnis Saag
Sportlyzer is looking for an international sales representative with very strong sales skills in English, and experience in software sales. Your job is to close our incoming free trial sign-ups to paying customers. You own, manage, and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through closing. You will be communicating to customers in different time zones which means that you need excellent time management skills and a lot of self-discipline.
- Call sports clubs who sign up at Sportlyzer.com (we’ve got thousands of them).
- Find the exact needs and challenges of the clubs.
- Suggest clubs how to get their problems solved – how to use Sportlyzer and which processes would be more efficient.
- Perform high level demonstrations of Sportlyzer product via screensharing.
- Help sports clubs get onboarded to Sportlyzer.
- Close the sales by getting the sports clubs subscribe to premium version of Sportlyzer.
- Keep constant contact with sports clubs to keep them happy and satisfied with Sportlyzer.
- Collect feedback from users and hand it over to the product team.
- Keep your eye on potentially churning customers, find out their problems and help them re-activate.
- Report all your activities on Pipedrive.
- Achieve/exceed sales activity and revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Love for new tech and apps.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good understanding of sales process and especially software sales.
- Very good presentation and demo skills.
- Ability to stand high speed sales routine while achieving sales goals.
- Very good understanding of youth and amateur sports clubs.
- Readiness to travel.
- What is Sportlyzer? – Sportlyzer is an Estonian sports technology startup providing youth and amateur sports clubs with a cloud service for club administration and coaching.
- Salary: it depends on how good you are – we’ll talk about it!
- Location: Tartu Startup Hub in the very centre of Tartu, Estonia.
- Start date: ASAP
- Working languages: English, Estonian.
- Career possibility: You may become our sales manager, if you’re good and proactive at optimising the sales process, setting sales goals, creating sales material, steaming up team spirit, being demanding of yourself and others, and leading by example.
TO APPLY SEND US YOUR CV
Application deadline: 20.02.2016
Contact person: Kaarel Oras, +372 518 8500, kaarel (dot) oras (at) sportlyzer.com