Sportlyzer is looking for a content marketing specialist with very strong creative and professional writing skills in English, and a lot of insights into youth and amateur sports. You will be writing and marketing articles about sports club administration and training management, product release newsletters, press releases, copy for digital products, and creating white papers and infographics. The other just as important half of the work is marketing your creation: communicating to bloggers and journalists, managing our social media accounts, and sending out the newsletters.
1. Content creation
- Develop Sportlyzer brand story and company voice.
- Research, brainstorm and realise digital content strategy that engages our audience of sports clubs, coaches, and athletes, and reflects positively upon the brand.
- Create fetching blog posts, articles, infographics, website copy, and product copy – all about how sports clubs could become more efficient in their club administration and smarter in their training management.
- Cooperate with the online marketer in measuring and optimising content based on analytics.
2. Content marketing
- Contact bloggers and journalists to get your content published outside our usual community.
- Promote content across all company social media channels and company web sites.
- Communicate on a daily basis with social media followers to maintain awareness of product offerings and updates.
- Send out newsletters and press releases.
- Become fully immersed in our customers, brand and culture.
- Excellent storytelling and copywriting skills in English.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good understanding of online products marketing.
- Absolute fluency with software and social media platforms.
- Very good understanding of youth and amateur sports and sports clubs.
- Demonstrable portfolio of personally created online content (blog posts, articles, etc).
- What is Sportlyzer? – Sportlyzer is an Estonian sports technology startup providing youth and amateur sports clubs with a software platform built for efficient club administration and training management.
- Salary: it depends on how good you are – we’ll talk about it!
- Location: nice vintage office near the centre of Tartu, Estonia.
- Writing languages: English.
- Required language skills: outstanding written English.
TO APPLY SEND US YOUR PORTFOLIO AND CV
Contact person: Tõnis Saag, +372 5690 4988, tonis (dot) saag (at) sportlyzer.com