Coaches, please share this article with other coaches and parents in your club!
Do you know Ted? Ted is a proud father of a young football player. The club his son plays in is highly appreciated among parents as besides good training quality, they offer great communication between coaches and parents.
And here’s how: since the club uses Sportlyzer to organize everything about their members and training, parents like Ted get access to their own mobile Parent App. The app provides them with all the information and updates they need about their kids’ training without the need to call the coach every time.
Ted uses the Parent App to:
- receive his kid’s training schedules on his phone,
- receive all reminders and schedule updates on his phone,
- let the coach know if his kid will be participating in the session or not,
- get a continuous overview of his kid’s attendance records,
- organize carpooling with other parents (he can see who else has RSVP’d),
- call or email the coaches (all contacts are always updated in the app),
- update his or the kid’s contact, medical or other information whenever necessary.
This way everyone’s happy. Ted is always up to date with the latest schedule updates and his kid never misses a session. And when he does, the coach will quickly receive a notification about it.
Share or download the Parent App from the buttons below…
(NB! The club must be using Sportlyzer and has to set up the parent contacts first on https://app.sportlyzer.com)
… or read more from our article Parent App Gives Sports Parents a Full Overview of Their Kid’s Training.
Also look how to set up the Parent App on your phone.