62% of our Funderbeam investment goal reached, meet us at these events
Huge thanks to everyone who have already backed Sportlyzer on Funderbeam Markets. 62,000 Euros of our 100,000 goal is covered and we are moving steadily on. We encourage the rest of you to follow our first backers, because this is truly a unique investment opportunity. There are only 15 days left until the last indication day on 10th of June.
You have questions to us about the investment? Good – we have a lot of events scheduled for the upcoming days, where you can come and meet us:
- May 26 in Riga: LatBAN Investment Session in Riga (16:00 at the Riga Business School, Riga, Latvia)
- May 30 in Tallinn: EstBAN Investor Day / Pitch2CBA (National Library of Estonia, Tõnismägi 2, Tallinn, Estonia)
- May 31 in Tallinn: Latitude59 Conference (find our demo desk in the Funderbeam’s demo area, Kultuurikatel/Tallinn Creative Hub, Põhja pst 27A, Tallinn, Estonia)
- June 1 in Helsinki: PitchFinland (14:00-18:30 at Microsoft Flux, Korkeavuorenkatu 35, Helsinki, Finland)
- June 2-3 in Helsinki: Arctic15 Startup Conference (find our demo booth and watch us in the pitching contest, Cable Factory, Kaapeliaukio 1, Helsinki, Finland)
I, Tõnis Saag, the CEO of Sportlyzer, will be attending all these events. Send me an email him to book a meeting time or simply ask a question: tonis(dot)saag(at)sportlyzer.com
Our Funderbeam syndicate profile contains a lot of info about our progress and plans. Take a look at the profile and invest already today!