We are on a search for a multi-skilled person with experience in sales to join our team.
- You don’t necessarily need extensive experience in sales but you do need to have a sales mindset.
- You don’t have to be a seasoned C-level executive, but you have to be an enthusiastic hands-on person who is great at learning new things.
What you will be doing:
- Taking Sportlyzer’s sales from 50 to 100 km/h (this will be your main focus point). You’ll be looking for new sales opportunities, managing the sales team abroad, and also doing calls yourself when needed.
- Managing Sportlyzer software development. You’ll need to study the customers’ problems to make decisions on what should or shouldn’t be built into the software.
- Managing the team. Making sure that everyone on the team is on track with our goals and working towards them.
- Doing everything else that needs to be done. You’ll need to be a jack of all trades who can handle customer requests, do sales and business analysis, pick up a phone when needed, and tackle anything else that comes at you.
You could be the person we are looking for if:
- You feel comfortable with the tasks mentioned above.
- You have very good English (spoken and written).
- You are ready to commit full-time.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options of the company
- Possibility for remote work
How to apply:
If this position sparks your interest, send a message to hello [ät] sportlyzer [dot] com with your LinkedIn page or CV and a few paragraphs about what interests you in this job and why you would be great at it.
If you are not interested yourself, feel free to share this post with anyone who you believe would fit our team.