The new season has started and you are probably in over your head with the administrative load. That’s why we are giving you a quick reminder why you should take a look at Sportlyzer’s team and training management software this season.
1. Save time by handling all club or team matter from one software
Why use separate tools like notebooks, registration forms on paper, Excel, Google Drive, Doodle, email, etc. when all of this is brought together in one sports specific team and training management software.
- Membership registration & management.
- Scheduling (simple repeating schedules & detailed training planning).
- Sharing schedules & updates to players & parents.
- Availability (RSVP’ing) & attendance reports.
- Communication (Parent App, group email, group SMS).
- Training & test results analysis.
- Invoicing & payment tracking.
“Sportlyzer works as a complete set of tools. It’s good to use and incorporates everything”
2. Collaborate with colleagues and access everything on the go
As Sportlyzer is a collaboration tool, all of your colleagues (coaches, managers, admins, etc.) can work together to manage your members and their training. Everything you do on Sportlyzer will be saved in the cloud, so all of the data can also be accessible from a computer, smartphone or tablet.
And by the way, coaches have their special mobile app that simplifies their team and training management even further.
Download the Coach Diary from the buttons below.
3. Engage players & parents in your club
Dedicated apps keep players and parents up to date with all club matter.
- Training schedule updates.
- RSVP’ing to trainings and games.
- Overview of attendance records.
- Coaches’ contacts.
- Notifications from coaches or managers.
Parents can download the Parent app from the buttons below. Player app will be added soon (players can use the Parent App until then).
Besides the dedicated apps, coaches and managers can share important information via email, SMS, or on the club website (with the website widgets).
4. Save money with accurate payment tracking
Do you occasionally have problems with membership payments “gone cold” because you just don’t have the energy to keep track of the payments and remind debtors all the time? In other words, at the end of the year, how much money is there overdue?
Sportlyzer’s payment tracking will help you collect all membership fees on time and decrease the number of payments that go cold. This can save you hundreds or thousands each year as it’s easy to send reminders to debtors and receive 100% of the payments.
Example: A football club with 200 players collects 40€ monthly as membership fees. In a year, it makes up a revenue of 96,000€. But if 1% of the payments are left uncollected, it created a 960€ shortage in the budget. With Sportlyzer, you can easily address this 1% and bring payment rate to 100%.
5. You would be among the best. Sportlyzer is the best team and training management software for coaches and managers
Who you surround yourself with, you become. Your club will only prosper from using the best technology and being among the best clubs.
- More than 19,000 sports clubs are managing their members and training on Sportlyzer.
- Sportlyzer was chosen as the best technology for managers and coaches at the 2016 Sports Technology Awards in London. We are proud to be among winners from other categories like NBA, Fox Sports, BBC Get Inspired, SAP and WTA.
“You guys are doing a really cool thing. It’s the first software I have tested in 7 years that our coaches have actually adopted.”
6. It’s the season start, the busiest time of the year
With the season start, you will probably have tons of activities that you need to deal with. Fortunately, Sportlyzer can help you with setting up and managing your teams. Besides, when’s a better time to focus on innovation and trying out new things?
Take a look at Sportlyzer’s team and training management software and bring your sports club or team to a new level this season.