Sportlyzer is looking for a full stack web developer to join our small and agile team. You will develop both client and server components of our software platform for youth sports clubs, including different technologies like PHP, MySQL, HTML, AngularJS, etc. So, if you love sports and a narrow development focus is too boring for you, then with us you have a great chance to combine your lifestyle and professional career. As Sportlyzer is growing, you will have a great chance to grow into the tech lead or CTO of Sportlyzer.
Sportlyzer is an Estonian startup company developing team management and player development software for youth sports clubs. Sports clubs can bring all of their staff and players to Sportlyzer, organize their calendars, collect training fees, track players’ progress, and simplify all related communication. While club managers work in their offices, the best way to engage coaches, parents and players is through mobile apps. The product is ready and used by hundreds of paying sports clubs from 30+ countries. The company is in the startup phase, has raised money from multiple investors and closed a successful crowdfunding round on Funderbeam Markets in June 2016. The team is small (3), structure is flat, and everyone is the master in their own domain.
- Take over and continue full stack development and maintenance of Sportlyzer’s backend, frontend and API.
- Participate in product strategy and design brainstorms.
Ideally, you are also familiar with:
- Gulp scripts (build system), wkhtmltopdf (generating invoices), and Ubuntu.
- Agile development and lean startup practices.
- Monitoring platform performance and user activity.
- Good knowledge of the open source ecosystem.
- Experience with a wide variety of testing techniques.
- Positive, hardworking and a great team player.
- Natural curiosity and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Very good English.
Addictions: You love sports? – Cool, then we share your addiction! With us you can combine your professional career and lifestyle.
Salary: It depends on how good you are – we’ll talk about it!
Location: Office in the centre of Tartu, Estonia (we expect you to be in Tartu for 3 days a week)
Working languages: English (compulsory), Estonian (optional)
To get started, simply send us your CV and links to apps that you have built.
Contact: Tõnis Saag, +372 5690 4988, hello (att) sportlyzer.com