Sportlyzer referral program
Here’s a quick overview of Sportlyzer referral program that can earn money for your club and yourself.
We know that the best way to grow is by word-of-mouth (we know it because this is where most of our new customers come from). Coaches and club managers talk to their friends about the solutions they are using and this is how the word travels.
And now we are giving you a chance to earn money from such referrals. We will give you a certain percentage of each new paying club’s payments that you refer.
How does Sportlyzer referral program work?
- Get in contact via our contacts page and we will add you to the referral program.
- You will get a unique link to Sportlyzer that you can share on your website, in newsletters, on your partners’ websites, on web banners, in blog posts, etc.
- When a visitor comes to Sportlyzer via your link and registers a club during the next 60 days, then this club will be connected to your portfolio.
- It will start earning profit for you when it starts paying for the software.
Easy as that :)
How to make the most of Sportlyzer referral program?
Although there are a countless number of ways to introduce Sportlyzer to your friends and colleagues from other clubs, here are some of the best-working strategies.
- Write an honest review of Sportlyzer and put your affiliate links into the text. This way people can find your review via search engines and might sign up from your link. This has proven to be one of the best ways of earning profit from referrals.
- Send out the review in your newsletter and post it on your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, …).
- Add a logo of Sportlyzer to your website and attach your link to it (e.g. footer or sidebar).
- Comment on related forums or Facebook Groups and leave your review or referral link there.
- Ask your club’s parents to share your referral code in other clubs where their kids train. You can split the profit with them afterwards (e.g. do a discount on their training fees).
- And most importantly, talk with your friends and colleagues from other clubs. Don’t try to sell Sportlyzer to them, but rather show them what value you get here.
Feel free to improvise! Each club is different and you know best how to approach them.