We are guilty as charged of not reporting about Sportlyzer’s progress. With this post we hope to make this up to you. And as you can see below, the news are awesome:
Sportlyzer Coach Toolkit
We are convinced that you can’t manage what you don’t measure. That’s why we are building tools for coaches to make training management easy even for those with busiest time schedules.
From now on coaches can bring their training planning and analysis online and leave all the hustle with notebooks, emails and different file formats behind. Sportlyzer Coach Toolkit enables coaches:
- Organize athletes into groups.
- Get a quick visual overview of all athletes.
- Access athletes’ training diaries.
- Schedule workouts for individual athletes or groups.
- Coach Dashboard and access to Athletes’ diaries
Sync with Suunto Movescount
Synchronize your Suunto Movescount account and from this day forward your workouts will be automatically synced to Sportlyzer.
Create groups in Sportlyzer to bring together likeminded people to share and discuss training know-how.
New features of the training log
- New design that unites training plans and logged workouts.
- New entry possibilities to log: health problems, daily notes, daily feeling (fatigue, muscle pain, etc).
Improvements of training planning algorithms
- Customize the training planner: switch it on/off, choose between dynamic or static week plan, show heart rate values instead of zone names in training advice, define your workout days.
- More adaptive algorithm – if you train more/less than advised, the weekly volume adapts to your load in two weeks.
- Smarter competition week calculation.
- Mobile apps for iPhone and Android
- Training planning clipboard for coaches
- Advanced analytics
As always – log your workouts at www.sportlyzer.com